Thursday, January 13, 2022

Passion

 I have been looking at how to start a blog (or really re-start) it seems these days its all about  posting videos on social media and trying to go viral.  A lot of what I am finding suggests finding something you are passionate about and condensing it into a short little dance. 

I have had a lot of things i have been passionate about... Things that i just have had to do to share that demanded of me to shout about it on the roof tops. Those things that were inside of me and i could just not contain... They had to be created or talked about and released into the world. But that was in a time when i was young and when the world was at my finger tips and i could do anything with out fear.

What i am finding now is i have the tools i did not have before... Shouting to the world is so much easier with the internet... And social media. 

  I am having to re find my passion. It is quite these days maybe i kept it silenced too long and it is hesitant to come back up to the surface where it will be easily documented and released. Can passion be shy? 

I have a softness there now, where when i was young it seemed  to be bursting at the seems.

I herd/ and saw in a video recently ( i think it was gary vee? )  If i can find it again i will give proper credit... 

I think i am pretty close to the wording that was used... But this is paraphrasing as i am not 100% certain the words are 100% correct.

"There is no excuse for not talking to the world... It just doesn't have to be your thoughts and words every time.    The key to success is you got to start documenting instead of creating... Just start."


So here goes...


I am not sure right now if my passion is communication, but I do love it. 

I am not sure if it is connecting to people, but it does drive me to be better no matter how i connect. 

I do know this year my goal is to find joy and to spread that to collect as much as possible from people and stories and when allowed to share those stories with others... 

For now this passion is quite. But i think it has the potential to become glorious and some thing i will not be able to contain for myself.




No comments: