Monday, January 10, 2022

Count down to Alaska

 New adventures begining early this year and honestly I can not wait... Seriously less than a week to go and I am already having a hard time sleeping with excitement. I have decided i will take all opportunities to do unique and unusual things as they come and open myself to be quick to say yes. Since committing to that and leaving the conventional job i have had this trip presented itself. To alaska in the winter for 10 days with family i haven't really been around in 20 years!! I can not wait. Who gets to do things like this?!! What a Lucky Girl I Am!!! 

1 comment:

broken face and contrite spirit said...

... There are other trips in the works as well... Maybe Chicago in feb and another cross trip drive with Bert!! Amazing things are happening in 2022.