Tuesday, November 3, 2009

V!!!!!!

I know I know I know,
I am way to into the sci-fi treky like craziness if i am choosing to blog about this new tv show but I have got to say that I am WAY excited about this and I will be like those thousands and thousands of CRAZY Twlight fans when the premeire comes out...(ive even set aside my night and have bought V approproiate treats for the event. The limit was with a costume... but dont think for a sec that if i didnt have one or some cheesy shirt i wouldnt be sporting it!!) Insert what ever clever and funny name fits here, I do not care!! I am soooooo waiting for this show! I totally love all of these actors and have seen many of the tv shows they have worked on so bonus!! plus the kid although he is a kid is way way hunky dreamy bad boy...Almost as cute as my party of 5 obsession/love Scott Wolf... Dang was he so sexy and I am happy they are bringing him back!! Plus smart move making the priest this time a way dream... ok I may be going to heck for that one... but come on isnt he? (insert what ever other names you have for me here...)

BUT the real reason I am excited is because I actually remember this mini-series from the 80's because it scared the crap out of me on a weekly basis and thus began my love affair of scarey movies...
I remember watching this show probally from the stairs when I thought my parents were not watching and I remember getting sooooo freaked out and than wishing that I was the scary lizard aliens. I dont think i ever thought the food looked too great little did I know that I would be eating things very simular years later on a mission.
I loved it when the creepy old guys skin fell off and all of a sudden every human freaked out!! I loved the cheesy 80's soap opera feel of the love story between lizard boy and human girl. I loved it when they opened their mouths and dang could fit a whole guinea pig... and I loved going to school the next day and telling all my friends who werent allowed to watch it all about what had happen with the visitors!!
Oh yes my friends I will be on that couch watching tomorrow at 8/7 central I will be loving every second and i will have my gummy rats waiting, and my party of five poster and I will be in heaven... ( and maybe maybe if you want to know Ill tell you what happened the next day!!)


1 comment:

Lynn Lambert said...

Mandi, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED "V" way back in the 80's, and am LOVING the new one. I'm glad I'm not alone in this new obsession!