Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 week of ....

I have fallen off the wagon...
I am not among the dieters...
I did it, tried it, beat myself up and well
I FAILED!!!

I did however manage to lose 4 pounds so I guess maybe
only giving it two week is not enough,
However in the last two days I
really have discovered that I love sugar
and carbs and that cutting out the
things that are bad for me will kill me faster
than getting fatter will.

Does that mean I am weak, perhaps?
but the fact that 5 people today in different conversations
and at different times have told me that I have
been in a bad mood for the past two weeks
made me realize that I am down right nasty
when I am dieting and so for the sake of many
I am coming off the diet.

Bring on the sugar, bring on the bread, and please, please
somebody bring me some chocolate!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Mel said...

yes! she's back... plan on that dew and choco run come december!

Unknown said...

hi cutie,
i'll buy you what ever you want...
i'll even eat some with you...
love, auntie fara